Science : Chapter 23 : Libre Office Calc
I. Choose the best answer.
1. All functions begins with an ______ sign
[Answer: (a) = ]
2. ______ function is used to calculate the total of a given set of values.
[Answer: (b) Sum]
3. The _____ character is used in text formula.
[Answer: (a) Ampersand ]
4. Which of the following is a relational operator?
[Answer: (b) >]
5. The ________ function returns the smallest value in a set of values.
[Answer: (c) Min]
II. Answer in detail.
1. Explain count function with an example.
Answer: Use the count function to get the number of entries in a number field that is in a range or array of numbers.
Result = 5
2. What is the purpose of charts?
Answer: The main functions of a chart are to display data and invite further exploration of a topic. The purpose of chart is to visualize the data for easy understanding.
3. What is the use of Sorting?
Answer: Sorting is the process of arranging data in ascending or descending order. The most commons uses of sorted sequences are: making lookup or search efficient, making merging of sequences efficient.
4. What is the use of MAX () and MIN () functions?
Answer: Use of Max(): Calculates the maximum value from a given set of values
Use of Min(): Calculates the minimum value from a given set of values
5. What is cell address?
Answer: The cell address is a combination of column letter and row number.